1. The conference room is decorated with an offbeat combination of contemporary furniture and farm antiques. which is really weird.
A. unconventional B. strange
C unaccented D. ordinary
2. We are lucky to have——scientists in the country to teach us nuclear physics.
A. the best of B. best of C. better D. the better
3. The local tradesmen pay personal calls on likely firms to try to obtain their——
A. custom B. customs C. customer D. custody
4. Data was prospectively collected by independent audit clerks and entered onto a database考生如果怕自己錯過考試報名時間和考試時間的話，可以 免費預約短信提醒，屆時會以短信的方式提醒大家報名和考試時間。
A. expectantly B. expectedly
C. expectably D. ex pectively
5. This classic novel held me enthralled from the first page to the last.
A. entertained B. moved C. captivated D. enthused
6. Don't let us put it—— until tomorrow. Let's get it_一一-the way.
A. aside, out of B. off out of
C. away. off D. off outside
7. In the Center for Creative Leadership's survey, an "inability to develop and adapt" was
Cited by 60 percent of managers as a harbineer of career failure.
A. herald B. manifesto
C. manifestation D. corroboration
8. He has a tendency to pop off, unwittingly offending many people.
A. unremittingly B. unrelentingly
C. unwearily D. unwarily
9. He said the technique would be reserved only as a last resort for infertile couples
A. reason B. result C. means D. reaction
10. But at a certain stage of the struggle, one section (the left-wing) may join in, while another section may vaciliate to wards neutrality
A. move B. fluctuate C. sway D. vibrate
【答案】1-10 ABACC CADCB